A couple of months ago I ordered several items. I found out I could no longer order with payment to be sent later & LTD said the order was canceled & to re-do. I re-did the order with payment & sent in again. Later a few items arrived but I then was told that I had never placed order when I called.

I sent detailed letter requesting the $25 worth of items I still had coming & had paid for. I ever received a reply.

In the past, I had found quality of items to be hit-or-miss. Thumbs down LTD!

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

dmontgomery

Greetings Typist,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you regarding your order and regret that you have had this experience with our company.

In hopes to resolve this matter for you I do need some information.

Please send an email to helpline@ltdcommodities.com with your name, account number, and phone number. I will be happy to research your order and follow-up with you so that we can either send you a refund for your items or send out a replacement order for items you have not received.

In response to your statement, at this time, we now require prepayment on all new customer accounts. To complete this transaction, please contact us at (847) 295-5532 to pay by credit card. Agents are available to assist you from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.

In addition, our products are carefully selected from a multitude of vendors throughout the United States as well as other countries. In fact, the country of origin for some of our most popular products is the USA. We are painstakingly thorough in our product selection and product testing to ensure that our merchandise is high in quality and competitively priced. We are committed to providing our customers great values and continue to offer our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I hope to work with you so that this does not happen again.

Sincerely,