Buying from a catalog is difficult because you never know for certain that what you are getting is what you expect, especially when it comes to product color.LTD Commodities will not let you exchange when there are color differences, and even makes you pay the shipping charges to return the item!

The outrageous charge I already paid for shipping should be enough.

If you want to switch to a different color, you have to return it, request a refund, and place another order, which will include even more shipping charges!Do not buy from here, save yourself the headache.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Dear Hez,

Although I’m sorry to hear that our shipping practices have caused you some confusion, I am delighted to tell you that you that our shipping charges are now based on the dollar amount your order and not the number of packages for your order. The total charges for your order will never be more than what was agreed to at the time of purchase.

If you or your readers have any other questions regarding our shipping practices, you can contact me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and I will be more than happy to assist you. 

Best regards,

Michelle Jones

Customer Support Specialist

LTD Commodities

I would also like to add a comment about shipping charges.I've noticed alot of times my items are split up and shipped separately meaning double shipping costs that I have to pay.

One recently ordered item was shipped today and the other two were just released to the warehouse.

Why not just wait and ship them all together?What a bunch of ***.

Did you try calling ltd to get a return label because uh they DO THAT...it depends on the reason you want to return the item ...ltd is not as bad as you're making it seem.

Hi Anonymous,

I’m sorry that the color of your item did not meet your expectations.

All of our products come with a 100% Satisfaction guarantee. Products can always be returned to us for a replacement.

In addition, we would never want a customer to pay twice for shipping an item back for replacement. I would like the opportunity to make this situation right for you. Please contact me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com with your account information. I will respond to you immediately to make sure we come to a satisfactory resolution.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,