IN APRIL I ORDERED 4 ITEMS FROM LTD,RECEIVED 2 OF THEM BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THE OTHER TWO THAT WERE ALREADY PAID FOR.HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM WITH NO LUCK.

I JUST PLACED ANOTHER ORDER THEY ARE SAYING 4 OUT OF 5 WERE SHIPPED, HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET AND 1 IS ON BACKORDER.

THESE ARE ALREADY PAID FOR ALSO IF I DON'T GET THIS RESOLVED I WILL NOT PLACE ANOTHER ORDER WITH LTD AGAIN.

HAVE USED THEM A FEW TIMES HAVE USUALLY RECEIVED ITEMS ORDERED THIS TIME AM HAVING A TIME TRYING TO SOLVE THIS.I WILL WAIT UNTIL END OF WEEK.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #653047

I was considering placing an order.I actually completed the order page and then saw that I was being charged almost $20.00 for 6 pillows that are as light as a feather.

The shipping amount is OUTRAGEOUS. Then I further did research to review the company and found these 160 complaints non of which has been addressed by LTD. Do you not have someone in place to address social media and the internet for complaints so they can be rectified and you don't lose customers.

Are you that antiquated?I don't think I will be ordering from a company that has this little interest in customer service.

Good luck. Especially if you used a debit card.