LTD Commodities - My First Cooking Playset

I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities.The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware.

The item was on sale & the webpage gave detail descriptions of every items included in the set. When the order arrived 2 weeks later, only the coffee maker was included in the package. When I called, the customer support person told me the oven & cookware were sold out & that I should be told it was on backorder & now the item was no longer available. I was not told about the backorder nor anybody from LTD commodities called me after charging my credit card that they would charge me the full advertised price but would only sent half the order.

The support person said the only thing they could do was to send me a label to return the item.

This is so inconvenient not to mention that my granddaughter will be very disappointed.I will never order from this company again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

My First Cooking Playset
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #743804

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LTD Commodities? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.