I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities.The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware.

The item was on sale & the webpage gave detail descriptions of every items included in the set. When the order arrived 2 weeks later, only the coffee maker was included in the package. When I called, the customer support person told me the oven & cookware were sold out & that I should be told it was on backorder & now the item was no longer available. I was not told about the backorder nor anybody from LTD commodities called me after charging my credit card that they would charge me the full advertised price but would only sent half the order.

The support person said the only thing they could do was to send me a label to return the item.

This is so inconvenient not to mention that my granddaughter will be very disappointed.I will never order from this company again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with LTD Commodities and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about my first cooking playset at LTD Commodities was false advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LTD Commodities.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare LTD Commodities to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

I have ordered from LTD for 20 some years and I have never had a problem. Common sense tells you that you are not going to get a high end product for the prices they sell them at. But, I have gotten so many beautiful items over the years!