your company stinks.I had received a post card in the mail telling me that an order was out of stock and if I wished to cancel it to phone the toll free number, which I did.

The "machine" that I talked to asked me to punch in the order#, in which I did, right off the card you sent and the "machine" kept telling me that it was an invalid number. For Christ sake it was off the card your company sent. I tried it twice and the "machine" kept refusing me, so, I went online and cancelled the order and told you people not to send it to me and to take me off your *** catalog list; today, 01-02-09 the package came; dammit to ***, now it is going to cost me money to send the *** thing back to you.

I am so pissed off at your bookkeeping and warehouse idiots I could only spit.You people suck,

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more LTD Commodities - My First Cooking Playset LTD Commodities "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more