Recieved my order today 2-24-10 and the lid to my coffee cup does not fit,it is to loose and the liquid pours right out the bottom of it.Very dissappointed, I have been waiting to use this cup.

Thank God I tried it with water before putting hot coffee in it. I would really like to have this lid replaced,but I am not willing to pay another dime for S/H or anything else.I think LTD should replace this item for free and NOW !! Feb. 24,2010.

H.G.Blevins loyal customer.

Dundee, Mi.48131

Review about: Ltd Commodities Customer Care.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Stokke, Vestfold, Norway #118383

Dear Hildablevins,

I first would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, 2/25/10, regarding the Eco Coffee Cup and Lid you ordered.

I sincerely apologize that the lid did not fit the coffee cup that came with it. We at LTD Commodities strive to provide our customers with exceptional customer service and quality products, and regret to have disappointed you.

I am happy to hear, however, that you do enjoy ordering from our company and I am very pleased that we were able to bring resolution to this issue.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com.

Best regards,