I was preparing to finalize my order, approximately $95.00.I've never orderd from LTD Commodities before and wanted a jump start on Christmas.

The only reason I found this site is because I was trying to figure out why certain items couldn't be shipped to California...and WOW, I was surprised (and relieved) that I found this information prior to ordering. It appears their shipping issues have been resolved but apparently items still aren't being received and many posts are recent.

Thank you fellow consumers for sharing what is obviously a very frustrating experience.I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Are you kidding me?You typed the incorrect banking numbers.

You failed to maintain your own bank account to see if the payment processed. LTD's job is to process complete and accurate orders not babysit your bank account.

You are very immature and need to start taking responsibility for yourself.Quit whining and grow up!

Dear Gloria,

I’m glad I was able to speak with you today concerning this matter. Let me say how sorry I am again for the frustrating experience that you have had regarding the return check issue.

Thank you for the opportunity to discuss how ARS works. I do want you to know that your feedback from our conversation has been passed along.

Once again, I appreciate the time you took to speak with me. If you have any other questions, please contact me directly via the phone number I provided earlier.

Best Regards,

Michelle Jones

Customer Support Specialist

I incorrectly typed my new checking account number wrong (twice)when I made a payment online.No call, no email, just a letter from a collection agency with a $30 charge for NSF.

My account was not insufficient.

Yes, it was my error, but after hundreds of dollars in orders, never late with payment, and exorbitant shipping fees paid, I just expected a little more "customer service".My mistake, LTD's loss.

Dear Cheryl,

First, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your payment. Any payment that is returned to us, regardless of the reason, is sent to an agency that will collect on these payments.

Our website does ask that you enter your banking account information two times to ensure the accuracy of the information entered. Prior to going to the next page in the payment process, we do ask that you take a moment to verify the information entered.

I would like an opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com with your account information so that I may contact you directly.

Warm Regards,

Melanie Pyott

LTD Commodities

I changed banks and accidently typed my new bank account wrong when paying my invoice on line.LTD did not call me, even though I have been a customer for 10+ years.

They immediately turned it over to a collection agency. This agency is difficult to get ahold of. They do not return calls on time and try to charge the customer more for not having the payment on time. It was a nightmare.

I questioned LTD as to why they didn't bother to call me, because my check did not bounce, it merely said unable to process.I have cancelled my membership and will take my money somewhere else!!!

#207293

I have ordered from LTC Commodities in the past, and like every catalog, you order early or will be out of stock. I have not had any issues with any of their product. Remember, in a way, you get what you paid for!

Target isn't all that great.You get really ripped on shipping when what you want is only on line.

Wanted to get a dresser from them once. Shipping cost more than the dresser and you could only get it online.

All stores have problems sometimes and people complaining.Personally I have never had a problem with LTD and will order from them.

I agree!! I had planned to spend over 200 dollars out of their catalog for Christmas, but because of the recent posts I will not be ordering.

Thank you soooo much to consumers that take the time to post both good and bad comments.

Regarding the first posting: yes, me too! I was going to place a rather large Christmas order and after finding this site and reading all the mess people have been going through with LTD I am taking my business to Target and throwing out my LTD Catalog! Thank you fellow consumers for posting here! I appreciate the honesty!

For Melissa Martinez of LTD- I live in CA and have for over 15 years and we don't have any restrictions on shipping products here. Are you kidding me? We have the 5th largest in economy in the WORLD. I think you need to double check what "guidelines" you are talking about because in all the years I have lived here, I have NEVER been told by a company that an item can't be shipped to me because I live in California.

Off to Target I go!

Stokke, Vestfold, Norway #76838

I first would like to sincerely apologize for the confusion regarding our shipping policies. LTD Commodities does ship products to California with the exception of some; following the restrictions by California guidelines.

We at LTD strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction, and will work to meet all of your needs as so. Feel free to contact me directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com with a list of items you were interested in and I will be more than happy to assist you directly on placing your first order and answer any questions you may have regarding our products or policies.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,