I am angry as heck at this company. They are telling me I owe them for invoices and I know I've paid for every invoice I've received.

When I showed them the payments and the cancelled checks they still insist I owe them. I asked them to show me what invoices they insist I owe them and they just send me an email telling me the invoices I've paid for.

Its just been going round and round and now they say they are going to send it to collections.

I am very frustrated. I think their customer service stinks.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

I used to work with a lady who had a smiliar problem. LTD kept sending nasty notes stating she had not paid her bill. She supplied them with cashed checks indicating that she did, but they never fixed her account.

Stokke, Vestfold, Norway #52184

I apologize that your experience LTD Commodities was as you described. So that I may assist you further,

please provide your account information to the email address of helpline@ltdcommodities.com. Jodi

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more