I too am very upset with them, for over 6 months I have been trying to straigten out an order which I was never credited for returning.

I ordered some things for Christmas;which I never received-no notice or anything.I checked online and found that some of my orders were cancelled and some in review.I think this is because I paid for an order accompanied with other payments owed and I was not credited and I'm being billed for that item so now they won't ship anything. Being that I have been a loyal customer eventhough the shipping is unreasonable with all the seperate shipping(that's where they get you). I'm Just Fed Up

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

Stokke, Vestfold, Norway #95145

I want to start off by sincerely apologizing for the delay you experienced in receiving credit for an order you returned and for the troubles you encountered with your orders. LTD Commodities is concerned when a valued customer tells us that some aspect of our service has been unacceptable. Let me assure you that we strive to make your shopping experience memorable and regret that yours was not typical of the level of service we strive to provide.

You will be pleased to know that as of 6/01/09, we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart. Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

I would really like the opportunity to restore your faith in LTD Commodities and get your most recent order out to you before Christmas! Please send me your account information and the best way and time to reach you directly at helpline@ltdcommodities.com and I will contact you immediately.

I hope to hear from you right away!

Most sincerely,