I have had problems going back now 1 yr.I ordered alot of merchandise for Christmans.

Through there error they sent 2 of all items ordered . I returned them and was still charged for them. This went on for months back and forth. Getting letters at my job, phone calls I've had it.

Then they claim I received an item that I never received and insist I pay for it.

Other peoples names were on my bill who made orders and I was left to pay for them. The supervisor was no help at all. She was very rude and not helful or sympathetic towards my situation. When I asked for her supervisors # she refused to give it to me.

I don't know how to deal with this company but I'm not paying for items I never received.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

LTD Commodities - 16-Led Lantern Review from Portland, Oregon LTD Commodities "I have always had good luck with LTD, but here it is Dec. 24, and we are short one LED Lantern. I ordered 4, got 3. My daughter..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more