Burley, Idaho

I have ordered several items from ltd over the past few years and have always been very pleased. The shipping has been quick and my order has always been correct.

I ordered several things for Christmas gifts just this last week and I have already received them.

I have never had to return any items and so do not have any experiences with that. Therefore, I am unsure of their customer service regarding returns.

I personally have never had a problem with ltd and I think they are very fairly priced. I will definitely order from them again in the future.

Review about: Ltd Commodities Customer Care.

Comments

How do u know it's an employee??

Unhappy LTD Customer

Why are the employees forced to write positive comments...is it because they really don't have any loyal, happy customers???

to Unhappy LTD Customer Brandon, Florida, United States #802535

I assure you that I am not an employee writing this review.I have ordered from LTD Commodities for years and have never had a problem.

How convenient for you to say that your experience is typical and that anyone who has a good experience is an employee.I love LTD, ABC and Lakeside

dcmontgomery

Greetings Anonymous,

Thank you for your comment today!

I’m so excited to hear you are pleased with our products and we hope that your family and friends will enjoy all the items you ordered for Christmas this year.

We will continue to offer you great items at low prices. We appreciate all of our customers and we look forward to assisting you with your next order.

Sincerely,