I placed an order with company and never received my order. Tracked it and it was returned to them by their request.

Called customer service and got the run around. No one could tell me why my order was taken back and i kept getting transferred to credit, where i left at least 5 voice mails and never got any calls back. Spoke with a rep who said my money would go back into my account but it never did. Kept calling until i finally got a human being to talk to, she puts me on hold, but actually transferred me into that damn voice mail again.

Guess she couldnt be bothered with. Took me 2 more days to get a live person and was finally told my order was returned because the previous resident of this address owed them money. What's that got to do with me? My money was good enough for good enough to take but no product.

I am pissed. I still have not received my refund. Do not order from this company. Just a rip off.

Im told i might not see my refund until after Christmas. Talk about ripping people off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2017.

Comments