Lexington, Tennessee

On a whim I ordered an item from LTD Commodities.The item itself is fine (not a high quality item but fine for what I needed) and it arrived relatively quickly.

My issue is that LTDCommodities will NOT stop emailing me "offers" even after I've tried to unsubscribe multiple times. Every day, sometimes multiple times a day, I get sale emails, coupon emails, offer emails, etc. I've even changed my account profile to "no emails" and yet they still come.

Obnoxious isn't a strong enough word to describe this company.I may have been a repeat customer, but because of this intrusion into my email inbox, I will never do business with them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with item is fine and item arrived relatively quickly and stated that there is a room for improvement of email bombs every day and clogging up my inbox. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ltd commodities customer care. LTD Commodities needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ltd commodities customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LTD Commodities.

Had an Experience with LTD Commodities?

Comments

I too couldn't stop the daily emails, until I contacted a real person, got their email address when they responded to me, and bombarded her with every email I got until they stopped. Just gotta play their game, I guess.

Same problem here. I'll never shop with them and I fear their emails will haunt me until I change email accounts all together. Worst online company I've ever dealt with.